Add flower power to your medicine cabinet. Calendula Ointment by Boiron is a homeopathic first aid treatment that promotes the healing of skin irritations, such as cuts, scrapes, minor burns, and chapped skin.* The ointment’s base of pure petroleum jelly soothes, protects, and moisturizes the skin while the active ingredient, made from fresh Calendula, heals. The thick ointment stays on skin longer, maintaining contact between the affected area and the plant-powered healing agent.
Benefits and Features:
- The #1 homeopathic Calendula brand.
- Made from a single, plant-based active ingredient (Calendula officinalis).
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Thick ointment stays on skin longer to soothe, protect, moisturize, and heal.
- Multi-purpose first aid ointment ideal for cuts and scrapes; blisters, minor burns; dry or cracked skin on knees, feet, or elbows; chafed or chapped skin and lips; and nasal irritations from colds.
- Made for all ages and skin types.
- Box contains 1 oz tube.
- An HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine.
- Boiron’s Calendula first aid and skin care line includes a cream, gel, and burn ointment.
Helps promote healing of:
- minor burns
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather