L-Arginine: A Key Amino Acid
Amino acids are organic compounds that make up the “building blocks” of protein. They are very important to good health. Arginine is a key amino acid the body uses extensively, especially in the cardiovascular system.
Arginine plays these roles:
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Supports the effects of exercise.
- Is important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Improves function of cardiovascular system.
- Helps repair tissues.
- Is responsible for release of growth hormones.
Each capsule of Vitabase L-Arginine contains 500 mg of L-arginine. We also include vitamin B6 in our formula because it plays a major role in metabolizing amino acids.Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, two (2) to six (6) times daily between meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.