Nearly 21 million Americans suffer with diabetes, mostly of the type-2 variety. While this represents over 7% of the population, an incredible 6 million people do not even know about their diabetic condition. An estimated 41 million more suffer from pre-diabetes, a condition exposing them to a greater risk of developing type-2 diabetes during their lifetime. Maintaining proper blood sugar levels is critical to prevent the development of type-2 diabetes.
Type-2 diabetes is the sixth leading cause of death and can lead to a host of other health problems including heart disease, stroke, blindness, pregnancy complications and kidney disease.
Diet and exercise are key to lowering one’s risk of developing diabetes. Vitabase’s Blood Sugar Formula can also provide vital diabetes support.About Vitabase Blood Sugar Formula
Are you looking for diabetic support in a complete, easy to use nutritional package? Shopping for nutritional supplements can be a very confusing process. There are a multitude of different products available, each making its own claims. Once you have selected your supplements determining how much of each supplement to take can be frustrating. At Vitabase, we believe in keeping health simple and that is why we are proud to offer Vitabase Blood Sugar Formula. Our Blood Sugar Formula contains all the antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids traditionally used to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Each ingredient in our Blood Sugar Formula is carefully chosen for its unique properties and its positive effects on blood sugar levels. Included in the formula are Chromium, Bitter Melon Extract, Juniper Berries, Gymnema sylvestre, guggul and much more. Blood Sugar Formula combines the latest research with the highest quality ingredients. The result is a high quality, yet very economical solution for meeting your health needs.How can these ingredients help to maintain a healthy blood sugar level?
Unless you have done extensive research, choosing which ingredients are necessary for supporting proper glucose levels and the amount of each ingredient can be a daunting task. Vitabase has done that for you. But how do these supplements help you reach your health goal? Here is a sampling of key ingredients and the role they play:
- Chromium – a mineral which improves insulin efficiency which lowers blood glucose levels.
- Biotin – improves metabolism of glucose. Involved in the synthesis and release of insulin.
- Manganese – needed for repair of the pancreas. Cofactor in key enzymes of glucose metabolism.
- Guggul – native to India, used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicine to treat obesity and other weight related problems.
- Bitter Melon Extract – herb that helps regulate blood sugar levels and keeps body functions operating normally.
- – grown in southeast Asia, India and the Philippines, it has been used to control glucose levels.
- Gymnema sylvestre – herb used for centuries in India. Studies suggest it can reduce blood sugar levels when used for an extended period of time.
- Juniper berries – excellent nourishment for the pancreas.
- Huckleberry – helps promote insulin production.
- Taurine – aids in release of insulin.
Each ingredient has been carefully chosen and combined in ideal formulation to provide you with the best blood sugar support available.
If you are impressed with our Blood Sugar Formula, but would like a complete nutritional program geared towards people interested in keeping their blood sugar levels normal, then consider this 60-day program. It contains a 60-day supply of multivitamins, essential fatty acids, chromium, Blood Sugar Formula and more at substantial savings off our normal prices!
Your satisfaction is Guaranteed!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 60 days for a full refund.Related Research: Related Blogs: Label Information and Ingredients:
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule 30 minutes before each meal. Do not exceed three (3) capsules daily.