Vidophilus is a very high-potency, multiple-species probiotic supplement. Offering over 35 billion organisms per capsule, it is one of the most powerful probiotics on the market. It provides a wide array of the most beneficial bacteria in large amounts that help provide an excellent digestive environment within the small and large intestines.
Over 100,000 billion viable bacteria live in your digestive system composed of some 400 different strains. Maintaining a proper balance between “friendly” bacteria and harmful bacteria is important to good health. With the explosive use of antibiotics today, many people may experience unexpected side effects as the good bacteria are destroyed along with disease-causing bacteria. Other medicines such as acid blockers and environmental stress can also contribute to the poor balance of intestinal bacteria.Why Choose Vidophilus as Your Probiotic of Choice?
- Super high potency — 35 billion viable cells per capsule.
- Eight strains of bacteria are included in the formula that has been studied for the ability to support digestive and immune system health.
- Cultivated to survive stomach acid — The strains included in Vidophilus were designed to withstand the acid conditions in the stomach.
- Manufactured by Danisco, a world leader in probiotics — Danisco selects strains that have been cultivated under harsh conditions and have developed the ability to adapt to extreme changes in the environment, such as pH or temperature.
- Manufactured using a special system that preserves the stability of the product without the need for refrigeration.
- Contains FOS (a food source for probiotics) and FiberAid® (a patented prebiotic) — These nutrients help create a friendly environment for healthy bacteria.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take one capsule daily during meals or as directed by a health care professional. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.