Damaged Skin Repair*
Vitamin E is a key fat soluble antioxidant. All non-GMO seeds are cultivated naturally, while using gentle, chemical-free, clean Cold Press methods to ensure pure oils preserve and retain all nutrients, so we can pass them on to you!
SENSITIVE SKIN: Vitamin E helps repair damaged skin and provides hydration for dry and irritated skin.
PROTECT SKIN: The antioxidant Vitamin E helps guard skin from free radicals which are responsible for aging.
HEALTHY HAIR: Apply to roots and scalp to help support healthier and silkier hair as well as assist in the repair of damaged hair.
BEAUTY PRODUCTS: Can be added or used to make soaps, body washes, lotions/creams, shampoos and moisturizers.More Uses
- Face Moisturizer: After cleansing your face at night, rub a few drops of oil directly onto your face and neck. The skin absorbs the oil quickly and is non-greasy and non-irritating.
- Face Mask: Add a few drops of oil to your store-bought mask. Apply to a clean, dry face and leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Leave-in Conditioner: After the shower, while your hair is still wet, add a few drops of oil to the ends of your hair, and scalp to hydrate and moisturize. It’s especially nourishing if your hair is dry from using the blow dryer, straight-iron or curling iron on a daily basis. You can also use it as an overnight hair treatment, rubbing it onto the ends and wrapping your hair in a towel while you sleep. In the morning, wash your hair.
- Hair Shine: When your hair is dry, use as a styling product by adding a few drops of oil to the palms of your hand. Rub your hands together and run your fingers through your hair to create shine and tame frizz. You only need to use a small amount and the product will last longer.
- Body and Bath Oil: Add a few drops of oil directly onto your skin, into the bath or into your body lotion. It’s safe to use on babies and can also help minimize stretch marks after pregnancy. Rubbing a few drops of oil on thighs, breasts, and stomach during pregnancy can reduce the likelihood of developing stretch marks afterward. The oils are also ideal for keeping skin and hair soft, healthy, and hydrated during pregnancy. Both oils increase the elasticity of skin due to their high vitamin E content.
- Foot, Hand and Nail: Massage a few drops of oil into your cuticles and hands to soften and moisturize. Use as an overnight treatment to nourish cracked heels and rough feet by working a good amount into your feet and toes. Cover with socks and wake up to soft feet.
Sunflower oil, vitamin E, bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water.